In order to checkout an item and read it from the app, the user must open and login to the ODILO app on their mobile device.
- Select your library and enter your user id and password.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and click on Activate.
- Proceed to catalog menu and find the title you wish to borrow by using the app search bar, the start carousels or the subjects menu on the main page.
- 4. From the results or detail page, click on Borrow.
- The book will automatically show in the App's checkouts section so that the patron can pick the display options.
- If the title can be read from the app reader and from Nubereader, the user will see Download and Display buttons..
If you click on Download button, the title will be downloaded to your device and can be read from the App's reader.
If you click on Display button, a new window will open with Odilo's Nubereader which allows users to read online (streaming).