We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+19 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content and technology sectors.
As the ABM Manager at Odilo, you will drive a significant part of Odilo’s growth strategy and have the opportunity to develop, optimize, and scale our ABM programs. You will determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and drive action on a 1:1 and 1:few basis to our highest-priority target accounts and buyer personas within the education and corporate learning space.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will work closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments. You’ll own the planning, execution, and results for all things Account Based Marketing to our strategic market of the most strategic accounts (ministries of education, enterprises, private school networks,etc) worldwide.
- Coordinate with Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams ( Field marketing, events, paid digital, content,etc) to create hyper-personalized approaches and plans through different channels email, video outreach, custom business case building, email, microsites, paid ads, content, events, and anything else you determine we’ll need to be successful in ABM.
- Determine what technology we’ll need as we grow, and support together with the Digital Marketing team the implementation and training.
- Analyze, report and optimize all ABM programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- Present regularly on program performance and success to the VP of Sales and VP of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- 5+ years of B2B Marketing experience (field marketing, growth marketing or diverse B2B channel management).
- Successful history in developing and executing multi-channel account-based digital programs that deliver results.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer’s journey.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in partnering with Enterprise Sales Reps to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline.
- Proven success managing multiple projects and effective at influencing across all levels.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.
What would make us happy:
- +2 years of account-based marketing for B2B SaaS or education company, enterprise experience preferred
- Power-user of Martech and ABM tools.
- Additional languages.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!