We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy skills and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprise and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 millions of users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationality) and with champions from the top companies in the education, media, publishing and technology industries.
As a Corporate Key Account Manager you will take an important role in building a new sales pipeline and managing relationships with scale-ups, strategic accounts and business schools across the UK corporate learning market.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify key accounts (primarily scale-ups, enterprise and business schools) to help shape the strategic plan in your market.
- You will work towards surpassing a new sales quota.
- You will sell directly and potentially alongside channel partners to close new business and upsell to existing accounts.
- Analyze regional market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate unit sales and marketing plan.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- Has proven experience in selling corporate learning and technology solutions (technology + content) to SMEs, Large Corporates and business schools.
- Understands well Learning & Development and Employee Experience pain-points.
- Fluent in English.
- Deep knowledge of the international corporate learning market.
- Is entrepreneurial, experienced being one of the first on the ground representing a company, building a brand in your market.
- Prior experience in achieving and surpassing new sales quotas.
- Has a good network to help build a new sales pipeline.
- Excellent consultative selling, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent in navigating complex sales and big corporate processes and closing big enterprise deals.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM.
- Brings hunter mentality to the team. Well-organised and prepared. Able to work towards clear deadlines.
- Is able to work remotely and travel frequently, if needed.
- Shows passion for reading and education.
It will be a big Plus:
- Previous experience building and managing a high-performing sales team.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate on the growing of the company. But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs. You could invest 3 hours per week of your daily schedule learning what you want at their own pace.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!