We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, Libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the person responsible for supporting our University clients with their ODILO Unlimited Learning Ecosystem. You will create growth plans based on the learning objectives of the institution. Once this plan is created, you will ensure and lead the implementation of the plan and do the regular follow up with your clients.
Your mission will be to ensure that all your clients take full advantage of ODILO´s ecosystem. Unlimited Learning Ecosystem by implementing awareness, activation and engagement activities. As CSM, you will be the person in charge of your clients growth, guiding them to maximize their use of our products and accelerate Odilo’s expansion with each account.
The Customer Success Manager focuses on the satisfaction and retention of our clients. You will be the key to guaranteeing that our clients’ experience with Odilo is exceptional from beginning to end. You will work with our sales, professional services, product, and engineering teams to develop and carry out our strategies for participation and retention of clients in all areas of our business. Your focus will be on making sure that each client in your portfolio is a tremendous success, which translates to loyalty in the long-term.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Creating and encouraging relationships of trust with clients, working in retention, renewal of agreements, and potential expansions of the same.
- Ensuring that clients continuously take full advantage of their services to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Developing key relationships so that all Odilo’s activities are directly aligned with the business strategy of the client.
- Driving and assisting processes of incorporation for new clients, working in a multifunctional capacity with our support and service teams.
- Developing and implementing personalized programs/plans which provide continued value to the client, guarantee renewals, and promote the growth of the account over the long term.
- Managing client meetings with the goal of promoting existing relationships while also discovering new opportunities.
- Scheduling meetings with clients in order to present results/metrics, conclusions, next plans/steps…
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Has experience in SaaS industry as CSM
- Works well independently, feeling comfortable with tight deadlines.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in Tech startups, in account management/client services/customer success positions.
- Can easily understand client needs and identify opportunities
- Is skilled when it comes to building and maintaining solid relationships with clients and generating good connections.
- Is fluent in English.
- Is used to work with CRM tools
- Has excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing, excellent organization, project management, and time management.
- Is passionate about reading and learning.
What would make us happy:
- Experience in Education or E-learning markets
- Knowledge of the academic and/or University world.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work options available.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!