We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and includes some of the champions from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
you should be a tech-savvy, data-driven, self-starter who possesses excellent lead generation skills and has experience managing high-performing, results-oriented campaigns. The right candidate will be passionate about driving demand for prospects and customers through awareness, consideration, and decision stages to support our business. If this sounds like you, read on for more about this remote role reporting to the CMO
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, the company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the campaign machine – manage demand generation campaign plans leveraging content marketing, email marketing, account-based marketing, organic social marketing, partner co-marketing, and any other tactics and channels appropriate to our audiences.
- Be the leader – develop, lead, and coach a team of internal and external resources spanning across SEO/PPC, digital advertising, email marketing, ABM, website, and social marketing.
- Fill the Funnel – create and drive a comprehensive suite of campaigns to drive awareness, nurture prospects, fill the top of the funnel, and engage mid-funnel to help drive to our monthly and annual lead generation goals.
- Power the metrics that matter- Own all things demand analytics including ABM & metrics per market segment, sourcing and attribution, and campaign ROI by the numbers (MQL/Opportunity, Opportunity/Closed won) with support from the Data and Analytics team.
- Educate and enhance – champion the understanding of marketing automation across the department/business, with emphasis on lead nurturing, lead prioritization, lead routing, and driving funnel stage progression.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- Expert in marketing automation, demand generation, lead nurturing, and execution.
- Proven track record in growing engagement and pipeline that converts to paying customers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in using CRMs, Marketing automation, and analyzing data using business analytics tools.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating end-to-end account campaign strategies.
- Meticulous planning and detail-oriented execution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
It will be a big plus:
- Demonstrated Marketing leadership success with developing a high-performance marketing team, particularly in a B2B Tech/SaaS/Education environment.
- Experience developing successful Account-Based Marketing campaigns.
What we offer:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring workspace in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!