We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, businesses, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationalities) and includes some of the best minds from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager you will be handling an a strategic role managing relationships and creating opportunities with different companies, start-ups…
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs, and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn whatever they choose at their own pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify key accounts (mainly companies and start-ups) and help create the strategic sales plan in the assigned market.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas for the strategic accounts assigned.
- Direct sales, working closely with other team members, opening new businesses and doing upselling of existing accounts
- Analyze regional market dynamics to maximize current success and create sales growth opportunities.
- Ensure that the regional sales plan is aligned and supports the global corporate marketing and sales plan.
- Support the Marketing Plan and events.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- Previous experience selling corporate and technological learning solutions (technology + content) to SMEs and large corporations
- Previous experience reaching and exceeding new sales quotas
- Good professional network to support sales channels
- Excellence consultative selling, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience working with CRM
- Hunter, Organized and reliable person. Able to work with clear deadlines
- Able to work remotely and travel frequently if needed
- Passion for reading and learning
It will be a big plus:
- Fluent English level
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring workspace in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!