We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+19 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
Our mission wouldn’t be possible without the very thing making Odilo happen: its people. We hire the top 3% of all candidates; now, we need a People leader to define how we’ll build, develop and support our growing team as we enter an incredibly exciting new phase of growth.
As a fullstack developer, you will join one of the agile teams within product organization and be part of the currently growing team of Engineering. The team delivers on clear goals and we have close collaboration with product management and business managers. We work in a Saas cloud environment, deploying with AWS infra and delivering outstanding products
We work in an agile environment, plain hierarchy, using a lightweight framework and tools like Jira, Confluence and Git.
You will have a number of responsibilities within the product team: development, testing, making technical proposals, estimating, helping other team members, lead UX/UI improvements, problem solving,..
What you will do at ODILO:
- Develop new features on the frontend side
- Point of contact with the design department. Understand designs, layouts, implement html, css, saas, angular services
- Beta testing
- Code reviews
- Work on assigned tasks on the development team
- Help with api-rest and other backend tasks
Are you ready for a new challenge?
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
Successful candidates would meet SOME of the following requirements:
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar with at least 3+ years professional experience.
- Solid experience in Java backend development
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as Angular, VueJS or React.js
- Strong Knowledge about microservices.
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines through Jenkins or similar
- Experience in consuming and creating REST-based APIs.
- Experience with unit testing or TDD approach.
- Strong HTML/CSS skis and capable to build responsive websites that are implemented matching design closely
- You are able to take designs, styles and turn them into something you can click through and load as nice web page
- Familiar with WCAG 2.0 website and accessibility guidelines
- Experienced with data bases
- Good at clean code, patrons
- Familiar with some modern front end development framework and best practices
What would make us happy:
- Work for a company in expansion, growth as a product engineer
- Signing bonus
- Freedom to try out new things, independent decision-making, autonomy
- Grow and learn from your amazing pals
- Work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Flexible working hours and full remote.
- Competitive salary range
- 22 days off per year
- Summer intensive
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
However, we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!