We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, businesses, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationalities) and includes some of the best minds from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will report to the CMO and work closely with the Marketing Team to lead demand generation campaigns across multiple verticals, public and private. This is a role for an experienced and versatile professional that has experience building, implementing, monitoring and evaluating omni-channel campaigns across various channels such as email, online ads, social media and partnerships. You will need to be data-driven, savvy of key KPIs and know well how to setup processes for trialing digital campaigns for success. Ideally you have setup scalable lead generation, programmatic processes for a SaaS based business on an international scale.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, hands-on, outstanding communication skills (verbal and written in at least both English and Spanish), creativity and collaborate with other members of your team to deliver on ambitious goals.
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs, and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn whatever they choose at their own pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help our company achieve and surpass all key performance indicators related to sales and marketing (e.g. conversion rates, marketing-influenced leads, etc)
- Development of quarterly demand generation plans working with the sales and marketing teams
- Delivery of marketing campaigns to meet targets for acquisition and management of the marketing lead pipeline, focusing on quality over quantity
- Communicate value propositions to defined new prospects (linked with vertical sales objectives).
- Establishing reports on funnel analytics and seeking campaign optimisation
- Lead the setup and management of supporting lead generation software and tools to improve overall intelligence and help us achieve our key performance indicators
- Target customers and prospects with thought leading content to build positive sentiment ready for sales activity
- Run tactical marketing campaigns to achieve key objectives (raising brand awareness in new market segments, competition-focused campaigns, etc)
- Identify external advertising and promotional channels and execute paid campaigns
- Develop robust email automation campaigns
- Proactively seeking new ways to improve processes, whether it is improvement in the use of technology or internal processes
- Provide ongoing feedback to Management for improving the sales process, our marketplace and customer experience
The ideal candidate would bring:
- 3-5 years indigital marketing
- Prior experience in demand generation, designing programmatic processes and leading and managing virtual campaigns
- Very hands-on, able to work on multiple campaigns and projects with different objectives and collaborators
- Fluent Spanish. Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- Fast learner and eagerness to listen and learn from your peers
- Has a strong work ethic, is a self-starter and is willing to do what it takes to deliver
- Very organized and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Has strong creative sensibility and conceived and delivered creative campaigns in the past
- Has some market research and data analysis experience
- Inspires a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity and fun
It will be a big plus:
- Experience in the edtech industries
- SEO knowledge