We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy skills and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprise and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 millions of users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationality) and with champions from the top companies in the education, media, publishing and technology industries.
As the VP Enterprise Sales, you will take an important role in leading and building our Sales organization for our Corporate Business Unit ( Business Schools, SMEs, Start-ups and Corporations) in Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia.
As part of this role, you will also be responsible for shaping our global Corporate Business Unit sales and marketing strategy, managing relationships with strategic partners and key accounts across our established markets while progressively expanding our operations to new markets.
To succeed in this role you will need to have strong communications skills, adapt easily to new scenarios and have a results-driven mentality.
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn what you want at their own pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coach and professionally develop a sales team regarding strategies to drive closure rates and opportunity identification.
- Identify key strategic accounts to help shape the strategic plan in various markets. Support your sales team in closing international business.
- You will work towards surpassing a global sales quota of your team.
- You will either sell directly or work alongside channel partners to close new business and upsell to existing accounts.
- Analyze regional market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
- You will identify and build strong relationships with the best channel partners for every strategic region where Odilo operates.
- As the Corporate Business Unit Manager, you will become the biggest advocate of your business unit, working closely with both our Marketing teams to define and execute the Corporate Business Marketing plan (lead generation, conferences, partnerships, etc) and with our Product teams helping them to better identify our customer needs and collaborating on product evolution.
The ideal candidate:
- Has proven experience in selling corporate learning and/or technology solutions (technology + content) to SMEs, large corporates and/or business schools.
- Understands well Learning & Development and Employee Experience pain-points.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. High proficiency in another language, such as French is highly desired.
- Prior experience in building and managing high-performing teams in various markets.
- Deep knowledge of the international corporate learning market.
- Prior experience in achieving and surpassing new sales quotas.
- Excellent consultative selling, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent in navigating complex sales and big corporate processes and closing big enterprise deals.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM, will build an open and transparent culture in the team.
- Brings hunter mentality to the team. Well-organised and prepared. Able to work towards clear deadlines.
- Is able to work remotely and travel frequently, if needed.
- Truly passionate about lifelong learning.
- Shares our vision about how creating strong collaborative learning culture will be a key factor for every organization success.
It Will be a plus:
- Previous experience working with channel partners in different countries.