We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 6,000 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and includes some of the champions from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to take a lead role in building our sales pipeline and presence in Brazil helping scale-ups and enterprises to offer unlimited learning possibilities to their employees and users.
You will be selling one of the hottest products currently in education that everyone loves to use (we have top VCs, startups and big companies like customers, you can see one of our customized learning platforms here https://endeavor.unlimitedlearning.io/).
To join Odilo, you need to be genuinely passionate about lifelong learning and helping other companies to boost a lifelong learning culture partnering with Odilo.
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs, and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn whatever they choose at their own pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify key accounts (primarily enterprises, startups, and business schools) to help shape the strategic plan in your market.
- You will work towards surpassing a new sales quota.
- You will sell directly and potentially alongside a channel partners network to close new business and upsell to our existing accounts.
- Analyze regional market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the Enterprise unit sales and marketing plan.
- Running local events and presenting to industry leaders.
The Ideal Candidate will bring:
- Proven experience in selling technology solutions to companies as a Business Development Representative or Key Account Manager.
- Passionate about lifelong learning; you believe that establishing a lifelong learning culture in a company will be a critical factor for any company’s success.
- Good network within the local enterprises, scale-up, and investor community, or you have the desire to quickly build one.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; excited for the challenge of being one of the first on the ground representing our company in Brazil and building our brand in the Brazilian market.
- Excellent consultative selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in achieving and surpassing new sales quotas.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM.
- Brings a hunter mentality to the team. Well-organized and prepared. Able to work towards clear deadlines.
- Is able to work remotely and travel frequently, if needed.
It will be a Big Plus:
- Previous experience building and managing a high-performing sales team or sales channels
- Experience in the corporate learning environment.
- You speak additional languages