We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and includes some of the champions from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
As Key Account Manager K12 Private Education, you will play a key role in the development of our new educational business area in the region. Your responsibility will be to identify and get new business, close sales opportunities in key accounts, working with private educational institutions (both individual schools and groups).
You will have clear, strategic, and ambitious sales objectives, and you will work reporting directly to our Regional Manager for Africa.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify local Key Accounts in education, to help creating the strategic sales plan for the assigned territory.
- Meet and exceed the sales quotas that are assigned to you.
- Sell, both directly or through other team members or partners, to open new businesses and upsell existing accounts.
- Analyze regional market dynamics to maximize current success and create sales growth opportunities.
- Ensure that the regional sales plan is aligned and supports the global commercial and marketing plan.
- Support the Marketing Plan and events in your region.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- Hunter mentality and focused on gaining new business. Organized and prepared. Able to work with clear deadlines and ambitious goals.
- Experience in selling educational solutions to private schools (technology + content).
- Accustomed to meet and exceed new sales quotas.
- Good professional network to support sales channels.
- Excellence in consultative sales, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with CRM.
- Able to work remotely and travel frequently if needed.
- Passion for reading and learning.
- Knowledge of digital learning and school management tools, teaching and learning methodologies, and educational legislation.
What we offer:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!