We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
For this reason, the Lifelong Learning Specialist will be a crucial role in our organisation reporting to the CEO and working closely to all our teams activating our values into how our people work every day.
We are seeking a strong, entrepreneurial leader to drive the future of our learning at work strategy across our growing organisation.
As Lifelong Learning Specialist, you will coach and inspire the Odilo community of lifelong learners by helping them to make the most of our learning technology services, improve ways of working, and impact individual, team, and organisational growth.
We are looking for candidates who are hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment and who have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, unlimited content and learning experience access, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coaching our multinational team members on their development paths and learning habits formation.
- Collaborate with leaders from other scale-ups and global organisations building the best collaborative learning experience and learning paths within the Odilo platform
- Define the onboarding processes worldwide for all our employees in all our countries.
- Mapping an engagement and implementation plan to ensure that improvement plans designed as part of our collaborative learning paths are implemented globally at Odilo.
- Design onboarding plans for new employees using Odilo´s unlimited learning technology.
- Communicating Odilo’s unlimited learning manifesto both inside and outside (podcast, events, conferences,etc.) the organisation.
- Understanding, developing and branding ODILO’s concept of Lifelong Learning, evangelizing the vision within and without the organ ization.
- Create, develop and build a product out of the Lifelong Learning principle that becomes an original ODILO concept.
- Training and updating our Commercial roles about the Lifelong Learning product and how to sell it.
- Designing and developing a plan for our clients to implement Lifelong Learning in their own organizations, whether they are Schools, Companies, Governments or Universities.
- Define the Lifelong marketing campaigns together with the marketing team.
- Transform ODILO, into the Lifelong Learning company
The ideal candidate would bring:
- Lifelong learner committed to personal growth
- Demonstrated experience turning big ideas into measurable results
- Fluent in both Spanish and English ( other languages are a plus)
- Adept at coaching and inspiring teams in self-learning.
- Community organiser mindset that shows up in the ability to develop compelling business cases, create consensus and motivate others to action
- Staying current with trends in the future of work, needs of lifelong learners, learning technology, and associated topics
- Proof of being both pragmatic and business-focused – not just academic
- Able to rally people around a shared goal, project plan – excellent program and people leader
What would make us happy:
- Credentials in learning at work, organisational development, human-centric design, behavioural psychology or related fields granted from a traditional or non-traditional educational institution(s)
- Experience working in international environments
- OKR / Goal setting experience
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
However, we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!