We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, businesses, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationalities) and includes some of the best minds from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to support them in designing sales and marketing materials, including multimedia graphics, online events, social media content, analytics and so much more.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, outstanding communication skills, creativity, self-motivation, and especially the willingness to work with other team members to get ODILO to the next level.
Learning and development is at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and implement new digital marketing campaigns in order to gain new customers from all over the world.
- Working together with the team to create new materials that support the commercial and business development team and new actions to gain brand awareness.
- Planning and creation of online events and Marketing activations.
- And so much more!! With ODILO, you can develop your best self.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Expertise working developing SEM campaigns.
- Expertise working with digital conference tools and analyzing digital campaigns during -at least 2 years.
- High level of English.
- Excellent written communication skills (Spanish and English).
- Expertise executing SEO campaigns.
- New ideas to implement.
- An open mind to learn new skills useful for the team.
- A good spirit for teamwork and a proactive attitude!
It will be a big Plus:
- If he/she has knowledge about Social Media paid performance campaigns.
- If he/she speaks other key languages like Portuguese.
- If he/she worked in the Education sector.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring workspace in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!