We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high quality education and improve literacy skills and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprise and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 millions of users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationalities) and with champions from the top companies in the education, media, publishing and technology industries.
We are seeking a highly talented, self-motivated and analytically minded Pre-Sales Manager who will lead the end to end process for strategic customers proposals including coordinating different teams, understanding customer requirements, designing and presenting customized demo scenarios and delivering in coordination with the different departments a formal proposal.
Reporting to the COO, you will be working in close alignment and with a high level of interlocution with our product, marketplace, technology, operation and sales departments.
You will help to study the business opportunities, carrying out the complete project monitoring cycle and developing our brand across multiple channels and scenarios.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Collaborating with our Regional Managers in the identification of customer needs
- Designing and presenting customized product demonstrations
- Leading the design, delivery and presentation of functional and commercial proposals for highly strategic accounts
- The full responsibility of coordination and representation of Odilo for Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP) and Proofs of Concepts (POC)
- Meeting with strategic customers to understand specific needs and deliver customized proposals
- Presenting to all levels of the organization including executive level, coordinating different departments tasks and requirements and operating margins
- Evangelize about the unique value proposition of Odilo in the content and learning market
- Creating and evaluating new potential opportunities for our current strategic customers, understanding requirements and preparing presentations
- Always identifying cleverly, the business opportunities emerged during the conversations with prospects
The Ideal Candidate will bring:
- A minimum of two years in a Presales, Sales Consultant or Sales Enablement function
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills and experience in presenting complex solutions
- An enthusiastic leader with demonstrated ability to lead and compel others to achieve objectives
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills (both written and spoken), additional languages advantageous
- Experience coordinating both technical and non-technical teams
- Business-oriented and used to work by results, assuming the committed delivery dates and the KPIs agreed with the customer
- Well-organized, strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; quickly adapt to new processes and procedures while dealing with multiple projects, requests. You are also able to work towards clear deadlines
It will be a Big Plus
- Knowledge in middleware integration solutions (B2B and User authentication); middleware software products (LDAP, AD, SSO), SaaS and security technologies.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate on the growing of the company. But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs. You could invest 3 hours per week of your daily schedule learning what you want at their own pace.
- Fulltime and permanent contract
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience