We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprise, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and includes some of the champions from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
As Presales Technical Junior, you will report to the Presales Manager and work closely with the sales team, content team and product team. This role will support the sales team with technical information, attending meetings with business development/sales managers and acting as a technical expert, ensuring that the company’s product offerings can deliver on the customer’s requirements, doing technical documents and presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, hands-on, outstanding communication skills, creativity, self-motivation, and experience working with different teams.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, the company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
Being a mixture of business and technical ability. Operates in short timeframes, understands and communicates technical concepts to internal and external stakeholders, and enjoys interacting with clients. To work proactively and take initiative finding answers and/or solving problems. This role supports the sales team and the content team by giving technical and functional advice about our solutions. You will create and deliver technical content and proposals for answering RFI/RFPs. Keeping up to date on technology in the e-learning Industry.
The Ideal Candidate will bring:
- Fluent in English
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field.
- Great communication skills, being able to speak to both technical and business counterparts on the client-side and explain technology and solutions architecture
- Highly organized and self-motivated;
- Written and presentation skills.
- Ability to do presentations, demonstrations, and written communication
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and google docs.
- One year of professional experience
It will be a Big Plus:
- A background in SaaS solutions /API integration, Business Transformation projects is ideal – not a must
- Understanding user authentication methods including SSO, SAML 2, CAS, OAUTH, LDAP/AD, others.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate on the growing of the company. But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs. You could invest 3 hours per week of your daily schedule learning what you want at their own pace.
- Full Time permanent contract and semi-remote work.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.