We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content and technology sectors.
As a Product Manager, you will be able to help companies and employees achieve their full potential. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will balance the commercial view with an understanding of the technical, operational, and user learning experience needs. With this ‘helicopter’ view across all aspects of the product, you will make balanced trade-offs on what’s best for the business to drive the product forward.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- You champion the voice of the customer and provide leadership to maintain a consistent product vision.
- Responsible for developing and communicating the Odilo Unlimited Learning value proposition, product positioning and messaging with sales, channel and content marketing teams
- Strategic product activities such as market research, customer research, competitive research, business cases, benchmarking.
- Have a significant role in new product and feature launches ensuring that the product effectively communicates the key learning values.
- Provide internal consultancy, support, and together with Sales Enablement and Content Marketing create commercial materials for the Sales team.
- Responsible for the definition of the ideal customer experience, based on a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Acting as an ambassador of the corporate products both within and outside the organization.
- Analytical mindset and data-informed decision maker.
- Designing new services to adapt to the market needs.
- Design the corporate digital content strategy, selecting the best resources from thousands of our content partners and identifying new potential educational partners to join Odilo´s unlimited learning ecosystem.
- Identifying and activating strategic partnerships in the edtech space opportunities.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- 5 years of experience managing cross-functional projects or launching products from scratch.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Passion for the customer, bold innovation, a high design bar, and a mentality of starting with the customer first and working backward.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Flexibility and curiosity to learn new skills.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in innovative ways.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- An open mind and deep desire to grow and learn.
What would make us happy:
- You have experience in product management or product marketing
- You are familiar with Agile or Lean
- You have experience working in a startup or a Saas company
- You bring experience in e-learning
- You have good negotiation skills
- You have experience in applying human-centered design methodologies
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!