We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Business Development Representative, you will report to the CMO and work closely with the Sales and Marketing organization to grow our business. This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career who wants to break into the fast-growing education market and pursue a fast and successful sales career and make an immediate impact.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, hands-on, do fearless cold calling and prospecting, be goal-oriented, be well organized and collaborate with other members of your team to deliver on ambitious goals.
Learning and development is at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Outbound prospecting into accounts across various verticals – e.g. startups, corporates, private schools, universities, public entities
- Email, call and send targeted messages to prospects using social media and other tools to meet daily/weekly/monthly goals to beef up the pipeline with qualified sales opportunities
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level decision makers and influencers
- Update and refresh our prospect database
- Collect lead information to support lead generation campaigns
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- At least 1 year of experience working in sales, business development or in a communication role
- Multilingual. You need to be fluent in at least 2 languages.
- Proactive, hunter-like attitude
- Very hands-on, able to work on multiple campaigns and projects with different objectives and collaborators
- Understand how to use social media accounts such as Linkedin
- Fast learner and eagerness to listen and learn from your peers
- Has a strong work ethic, is a self-starter and willing to do what it takes to deliver
- Very organized and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Inspires a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity and fun
What would make us happy:
- Experience in the edtech industries
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
However, we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!