We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+19 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a K12 Regional Key Account Manager, you will take an important role in building a new sales pipeline and managing strategic relationships with ministries of education and independent schools across Europe (outside Spain). You will be promoting a fresh, new learning ecosystem concept that is expected to offer tremendous value and economic benefit to institutions.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team and have the ambition to learn, innovate and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Identify key accounts to help shape the strategic plan in your market.
- You will work towards surpassing a new sales quota.
- You will sell directly to close new business and upsell to existing accounts.
- Analyze local market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the government and private school unit sales and marketing plan.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Proven experience in selling educational technology solutions (content + technology) to the leadership team of private schools and Ministry stakeholders across one or several countries in Europe.
- Strong knowledge of digital content and educational technology solutions such as Learning Management Systems.
- Prior experience in achieving and surpassing new sales quotas as part of a KAM role.
- Entrepreneurial and keen to evangelize our brand in an important new growth market.
- Excellent consultative selling, communication, and presentation skills. Excellent in navigating complex sales and closing enterprise deals.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM
- Hunter mentality to the team. Well-organized and prepared. Able to work towards clear deadlines.
- Able to work remotely and travel frequently, if needed.
- Shows a passion for continuous learning and education.
What would make us happy:
- If you have closed consortia deals and have in-depth experience of several K12 markets across Europe.
- Good network to help build a new sales pipeline.Regional Manager, Europe K12