We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+19 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
We are looking for hunters and solution-driven sellers who love the thrill of hunting and closing new business. Our Inside Account Executives work to close inbound leads and sources, call on and sell our unlimited learning solutions to organizations from the education, cultural, or public sector spaces in over 26 countries.
Our ideal candidates take a strategic approach to help potential customers understand and quantify challenges and implement a solution that is customized for their specific needs. The pace is quick and the rewards are high.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, the company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify key accounts and help create the strategic sales plan in the assigned market.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Execute a strategic sales process with multiple stages, influencers, and buyer criteria.
- Direct sales, working closely with other team members, opening new businesses, and doing upselling of existing accounts.
- Analyze regional market dynamics to maximize current success and create sales growth opportunities.
- Work with Product and Marketing groups to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the market segment.
- Assist in the transition process for new clients to ensure a successful onboarding experience.
- Drive client satisfaction by partnering with our Customer Onboarding, Success, and Learning Coach teams.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales.
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills.
- Be passionate about the impact of creating strong learning cultures within an organization.
- Be a top performer in your current role.
- Be Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
It will be a Plus:
- Fluent level of English, French, Italian, or Portuguese.
- Experience selling complex solutions to organizations in the educational, cultural, or public administration space.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Access to unlimited learning materials and experiences: physical learning spaces in our offices, participation in learning communities, team learning challenges, and the possibility to invest 3 hours per week of your daily schedule learning what you want at their own pace.
- Fulltime and permanent contract. Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!