We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy skills and critical thinking skills. Many call us “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationalities) and with champions from the top companies in the education, media, publishing, and technology industries.
As Sales Operations Manager, you will be managing the tools and systems that are essential for our sales process. You will be responsible for the management of our CRM, improving processes, and the adoption of our CRM within our sales team as well as other sales tools. You will work closely with the Head of sales operations to design, implement, and enforce new business processes.
You will also assist with building and managing the recurring and ad-hoc reporting and analysis relating to Sales efforts from an operational perspective.
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs, and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn what you want at their own pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administer and support the CRM platform (adding new users, creating new fields, implementing changes in processes, supporting uploading processes, etc).
- Develop and maintain standardised operational reports and dashboards to monitor Sales performance, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators.
- Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower all our Sales teams with critical operational data related to sales strategy and execution.
- Promote and maintain data integrity by analyzing data and taking the appropriate steps to ensure good practices are followed.
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume.
- Maintain and improve sales support tools, quota calculators, and internal processes.
- Provide guidance and education to the Sales Team around CRM policies, enforcing the established policies, and being a facilitator to the extent possible.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- At least 2 years of experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, or as CRM administrator, preferably in technology, software or consulting environments.
- BS/BA degree in a technical or business-related field.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Experience in creating complex reports, dashboards, and documenting processes.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively prioritize, and deliver to a high standard.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Fluent in English.
It will be a big plus:
- Superuser skills in CRM (ideally Pipedrive), G-Suite, etc.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Quicksight, Domo)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python Scripting.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs. You could invest 3 hours per week of your daily schedule learning what you want at their own pace.
- Fulltime and permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!