We are Odilo: A fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy skills and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprise and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 millions of users in +43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationality) and with champions from the top companies in the education, media, publishing and technology industries.
As an Unlimited Learning Coach, you will be the person responsible for supporting our School clients with their ODILO Unlimited Learning Ecosystem. You will ensure and lead the regular communication with the client, becoming an expert consultant and developing trust relationship.
Your mission will be to ensure that clients take full advantage of the solution so that it adds the value they need and expect. You will lead and ensure implementation of awareness, activation and engagement activities. It includes creating the annual learning plan, managing client onboarding process and ensuring the professional services contracted are provided. You will work together with our Professional Service multi-disciplinary team to provide these services. You will also rise any risks or opportunities with the Account manager. You will escalate any technical incidents, communicate product and content new releases and monitor and ensure client satisfaction.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Main point of contact for our international school clients. Manage client’s expectations and needs.
- Ensure client onboarding: conduct client kick off, agree and ensure launching strategy, monitor impact, create annual learning plan.
- Ensure we provide the contracted Professional services. Working together with our Professional Service multi-disciplinary team to provide these services: teacher and family training, personalized campaigns, contests, mailings…
- Ensure client properly implements on his end all of the actions. Monitor overall product stickiness and impact of the actions; and propose action plan if needed
- Regular reporting and follow up of learning performance. Ensure communication of learning achievements and propose additional actions if needed.
- Creating and encouraging relationships of trust with clients. Make sure that we understand the client needs to detect potential upsellings actions and risks. Working together with the Account manager to optimize portfolio growth
- Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Escalation of technical incidents
- Communicate product, features and content new releases
The ideal candidate:
- Is bilingual in English
- Has at least 2 year of experience managing clients in K12 sector or educational institutions.
- Has at least 2 year of experience in accounts management.
- Has excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing, excellent organization, project management, and time management.
- Is customer-oriented, with good commercial focus
- Is passionate about technology; can rapidly understand and explain technological concepts.
- Works well independently and to established deadlines.
- Can work remotely and travel frequently if necessary.
- Is passionate about education and learning.
It would be a big plus:
- Bilingual in French or other language
- Medium-high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Knowledge in reporting tools like CRM.
- Prior experience using online tools to create explanatory videos, webinars for product training sessions in a clear, simple, and concise manner.
- Prior experience in marketing materials (emailing…)
- Knowledge in design tools (Photoshop, Adobe) and HTML.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate on the growing of the company. But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs. You could invest 3 hours per week of your daily schedule learning what you want at their own pace.
- Full Time permanent contract and semi-remote work.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.