We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, businesses, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationalities) and includes some of the best minds from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
As a School Product Trainer, you will train our school stakeholders in the use and benefits of our product; including teachers and families. You will develop the training strategy and material, and also gather all the relevant feedback from our users. You will work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure all of our customers are trained in the product.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, outstanding communication skills, creativity, self-motivation, and experience working with digital solutions and schools.
Learning and development is at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the training strategy for our school product taking into account our different stakeholders, functionalities of our product
- Prepare the training program for each school and specific needs of every client
- Conduct webinars with teachers including advanced usage of our functionalities
- Conduct webinars with families so that they can leverage full potential of the platform
- Prepare relevant materials to support teachers and families during webinars
- Gather relevant feedback from teachers and families, analyze and communicate internally to further improve and evolve the product
The ideal candidate would bring:
- 1 year of experience conducting teacher trainings
- Complete understanding of current teaching methodologies not only for reading and writing but for all core subjects.
- Understanding of teacher needs in terms of reading and writing needs and tools
- Excellent communication skills
It would be a plus:
- Very Fluent in Spanish and English. Is able to train a native teacher in spanish and english.
- Well trained in new learning methodologies
- Spanish and English bilingual
- Experience in training of digital tools for schools
- Knowledge in reporting tools like CRM
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring workspace in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!