We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a School Product Trainer, you will train our school stakeholders in the use and benefits of our product; including teachers and families. You will develop the training strategy and material, and also gather all the relevant feedback from our users. You will work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure all of our customers are trained in the product.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, outstanding communication skills, creativity, self-motivation, and experience working with digital solutions and schools.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to everything from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning using our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the training strategy for our school product taking into account our different stakeholders, functionalities of our product
- Prepare the training program for each school and specific needs of every client
- Conduct webinars with teachers including advanced usage of our functionalities
- Conduct webinars with families so that they can leverage full potential of the platform
- Prepare relevant materials to support teachers and families during webinars
- Gather relevant feedback from teachers and families, analyze and communicate internally to further improve and evolve the product
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- 1+ year experience conducting teacher trainings
- Very Fluent in Spanish and English. Is able to train a native teacher in Spanish and English.
- Complete understanding of current teaching methodologies not only for reading and writing but for all core subjects.
- Understanding of teacher needs in terms of reading and writing needs and tools
- Excellent communication skills
What would make us happy:
- Well trained in new learning methodologies
- Very Fluent not only in Spanish and English but other languages like French.
- Experience in training of digital tools for schools
- Knowledge in reporting tools like CRM.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
However, we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!