Installing OdiloApp on Kindle Fire
Use these instructions to download and install the ODILO app on your Kindle Fire.
Complete this first task only if you haven’t enabled your Kindle for apps from “unknown sources”.
Please be aware this feature can be in 2 different places depending on your Kindle version:
For Kindle Fire (HDX) from the Home Screen tap > Apps > Settings > Applications
For Kindle Fire generation 5: From the Home Screen tap > Settings > Security
1) From the Home screen, tap Apps.
2) Tap Settings.
3) Tap Applications.
4) Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5) A warning message will display, tap OK.
6) Now, Apps from Unknown Sources will be ON.
7) To download OdiloApp click on the image here below.
8) At Do you want to install this application? tap Install.
9) ODILOApp takes minutes to install.
10) Then, open OdiloApp, set your library and log in with your credentials.