ODILO Information and Documentation Technologies, with headquarters in Cartagena (Spain) and an international presence specializing in providing technological services for education and learning, has as its main sustainability objective to provide digital content and quality library and archival solutions to our customers, aimed at creating value in the short, medium and long term, but also maximizing the positive impacts and minimizing any negative impacts on society and the environment, throughout our value chain, through ethical and transparent behavior.
- We are committed to promoting best practices in sustainability and to periodically review our performance.
- We are also committed to understanding and analyzing the expectations of our various stakeholders, such as shareholders and the financial community, employees, customers, partners, suppliers, local communities and society in general.
- Establish guidelines for action, in accordance with our values, in matters such as respect for human rights, environmental protection, health and safety, energy management and the fight against climate change, efficient use of resources, diversity, equal opportunity, fiscal responsibility, prevention of illegal conduct and the fight against corruption.
- To understand that sustainability must be integrated into all our businesses and organizational levels, ensuring the availability of the necessary resources, taking into account the perspective of stakeholders, and having instruments to:
- Manage the risks and opportunities of our activities, in order to prevent damage to people, property and the environment.
- Contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and the effects of climate change through responsible energy consumption in all our activities.
- To ensure compliance with the legal requirements in force, as well as with any others to which we subscribe.
- Establish objectives to contribute to the goals defined in the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Systematically evaluate and review our risk management and control systems, establishing continuous improvement mechanisms, assessing performance throughout the life cycle and carrying out the necessary actions to achieve the proposed objectives, defining verification, auditing and control processes to ensure them.
- To transfer our sustainability culture to our entire value chain: customers, partners, product and service suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Respond with transparency to our stakeholders, through economic, environmental and social performance indicators that are published in our reports.
- Encourage the search for sustainable business and circular economy, promoting the creation of social value, establishing alliances and collaborations with other stakeholders.
To promote the development of these commitments we have several communication channels, available and accessible, to inform, involve and maintain a continuous dialogue with our stakeholders.
At ODILO TID we consider that complying with this Policy is the responsibility of all of us who make up the company.
This Policy was approved in Cartagena on January 5, 2023.