Denver, CO, January 18, 2018 – ODILO, Odilo, a leading global provider of Digital Content solutions, announced today it will be exhibiting at this year’s BETT Show held January 24-27th in London, UK. The company will be showcasing the latest in Digital Library and Collaborative Reading technologies.
London’s BETT Show is the first show of the year in the education technology landscape with a mission “to bring together people, ideas, practices, and technologies so that educators and learners can fulfill their potential”.
Odilo will be presenting its latest advances in Digital Library and Collaborative Reading Technologies including:
- New content providers, digital formats and lending models that will allow organizations to offer thousands of resources within an optimized budget.
- Cutting-edge features to manage and encourage independent reading amongst students, featuring social media sharing.
- New tools to improve reading comprehension by following PISA/PIRLS assessment standards.
- New state of the art processes to enhance writing skills and effective communication.
- Innovations in cost savings and efficiency for school network management.
Meet the Odilo team at stand B461, Hall 20 where they will be presenting educational solutions for inside and outside the classroom. Solutions designed to facilitate student access, management and use of resources; while providing a place for students to exchange experiences socially and collaboratively. It has never been easier to optimize the purchase of content thanks to digital libraries, reading plans, collaborative reading and much more.
See you in London!
ODILO, a privately held Spain and USA-based company, was founded in 2011. With millions of end-users worldwide, ODILO offers digital content and technology solutions for the education, library, business, government, tourism, and hospitality markets. ODILO is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, with offices in Cartagena (Spain), Denver (CO), Mexico City (Mexico), and New York City (NY). To learn more, visit http://www.odilo.us.
Belén Benito, Marketing & Communications Manager
+34 628 84 81 95