We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content and technology sectors.
As Client Director, your strategic role in our executive team will be responsible for managing our current team of +10 Learning Coaches and Customer Success Managers and growing an international talented team in order to support educational organizations in over 27 countries.. Are you up for the challenge?
The Director of Client Services is vital to the success of our organization, dedicated to managing a team where the main focus is the direct relationship with our clients (helping us grow and maintain that relationship), understanding their business challenges, and connecting their challenges to ODILO’s solutions.
Our ideal candidate is a highly organized and energetic self-starter, a quick learner who takes complete ownership of their work and sees things through. You must be a good leader, fully accountable and committed, obsessed with details and highly client oriented.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have everything from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning using our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO
- You will develop strategic new business opportunities with the medium to long term ambition of converting these into key accounts. You will be supported by a global Team of +10 International Unlimited Learning Coaches and Customer Success Managers, and you will have responsibility coaching, setting up goals and KPIs, inspiring, mentoring, and training a team working with customers in 27 countries,
- Accurate forecasting, reporting weekly, and timely insights about growth KPIs. Have control on daily team activities and prioritize them. Always with focus on managing efficiency and profitability.
- Build trusted relationships with ODILO’s clients. Understand client needs and propose, and deliver best-class solutions. Anticipate customer’s future requirements to generate new business.
- Supervise and support the Growth team in day-to-day activities.
- Actively collaborate with Management, Sales, Marketing, Product teams etc.
- Keep up-to-date on knowledge of the competitive landscape
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- 5+ years in a similar role as Growth or Client director and aligning account strategies to revenue opportunities.
- Experience leading a team committed to proactively deliver on agreed KPIs.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating deals and meeting client requirements.
- A flair for building new and nurturing existing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships. People management skills, team player. A can-do attitude
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress.
- Experience in meeting or exceeding sales targets with new and existing clients
- High English and Spanish proficiency.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!