We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As Content Strategist, you will be part of the Content Marketing team and work in the development of sales and marketing materials, including case studies, social media content, blog content and so much more.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, outstanding communication skills, creativity, self-motivation, and especially the willingness to work with other team members to get ODILO to the next level.
Learning and development is at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working together with the marketing and sales teams to create new materials that support our business goals and generate brand awareness
- Summarise and write ODILO success stories in different formats
- Prepare and design materials in all kinds of formats for events, webinars and other activities
- Manage and analyze the company’s social networks
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Experience as a copywritter or content creator, preferably in a B2B environment and/or PR agency -at least 2 years
- Experience managing social media at a profesional level and working with planification and analytics tools such as CoSchedule
- High level of English
- Excellent written communication skills (Spanish and English)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SEO
- Hability to multitask and organize and overview multiple projects simultaneously
- An open mind to learn new skills useful for the team
- A good spirit for teamwork!
What would make us happy:
- Experience briefing projects to a desing team/department before
- Knowledge about Social Media paid performance campaigns
- Fluent speaking in other key languages like Portuguese
- Knowledge or experience working in the Education sector
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work options available.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!