We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy skills and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and with champions from the top companies in the education, media, publishing, and technology industries.
As an experienced Customer Success Manager, you will be part of the team responsible for supporting our clients with their ODILO solution. Your goal is to ensure the clients get an excellent experience, become Odilo advocates and enable portfolio growth. You must become an expert consultant and develop a trust relationship with our clients.
Your mission will be to ensure that clients take full advantage of the solution so that it adds the value they need and expect. You will lead and ensure onboarding and product stickiness. You will also raise any risks or opportunities with the Account manager. You will manage and escalate any client issues, communicate product and content new releases, and monitor and ensure client satisfaction.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Become the client’s strategic advisor, with regular follow-up and communication of achievements and be aware of industry trends, news, and best practices.
- Create and encourage relationships of trust with clients. Manage and nurture client relationships to detect opportunities and risks. Working together with the Account manager to optimize portfolio growth.
- Drive advocacy of our clients. Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lead client onboarding working together with other teams to ensure value expectations are aligned and achieved from the beginning.
- Drive overall product stickiness to create engaged clients and facilitate portfolio growth.
- Ownership of customers’ issues and follow-up projects through to resolution. Manage client’s expectations and needs, escalation of technical incidents
- Translate customer insights into actionable feedback for our product and sales teams. Develop required procedures and standards; share knowledge.
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about digital education, lifelong learning, and the importance of putting learning at the core of every organization.
- Has relevant experience managing clients, account management, customer success or customer service.
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain strong trusted relationships with customers, with good commercial focus.
- Has excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Maintains an orderly workflow according to priorities, has the ability to multitask and can adapt to a changing environment, has excellent time management.
It would be a big plus:
- Is bilingual in English, Portuguese, French or Italian
- Relevant experience in client service, account management, or customer success in any of the following: i) schools or higher education institutions; ii) Learning and Development and enterprise learning iii) Public administration and cultural entities iiii) SaaS
- Outstands in organization skills and project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growing of the company. But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs. You could invest 3 hours per week of your daily schedule learning what you want at their own pace.
- Full Time permanent contract. Semi-remote or full-remote possibility.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.