We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and includes some of the champions from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of our digital marketing and advertising campaigns reporting to the CMO.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing including search engine optimization, social media, advertising campaigns, demand generation, and website conversion.
Learning and development is at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, the company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead execution of multi-channel campaigns that target new prospects – using a complete set of digital marketing tactics (i.e., SEM, SEO, email, content syndication, display advertising, paid social, retargeting, etc.) to reach weekly lead targets by sales segments and industries.
- Own digital acquisition strategy and execution (including website and social). website and landing pages optimization to increase the number of conversions and improved response quality
- Manage digital ad platforms that will be used to attract, capture, and convert prospects into customers
- Take what’s working and optimize, automate and accelerate it. Radically improve and transform areas that are not working.
- Continually adjust channel mix, messaging, and spend based on leading and lagging indicators and KPIs tied to cost of acquisition and revenue goals
- Measure and report on campaign results by channels to distill learnings and insights that can be shared with stakeholders across broader teams
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to optimize experiences throughout the acquisition funnel to increase conversion.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing.
- Deep experience with digital ad execution (LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook Ads) and CRM campaigns.
- Demonstrated success launching and managing cost-effective digital marketing campaigns and strategies with clear ROI-focused metrics.
- Strong analytical capabilities with an understanding of KPIs.
- Creative thinking capabilities that include an interest to learn and adopt new marketing strategies and tactics.
- Attention to detail with outstanding project management skills.
- A strong quantitative thinker with the ability to build and interpret models.
It will be a big plus:
- +3 years experience in a digital marketing role at a B2B company (tech/Software/education).
What we offer:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring workspace in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!