We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy skills and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and with champions from the top companies in the education, media, publishing, and technology industries.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will take an important role in building a new sales pipeline and
managing relationships with scaleups and enterprise across South Africa and potentially other
markets in the continent. You will be capitalizing on our success in the vertical and pioneering a
fresh, new learning ecosystem concept geared towards building exciting learning cultures with
unlimited learning possibilities.
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs, and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn what you want at their own pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify key accounts to help shape the strategic plan in your region.
- You will work towards surpassing a new sales quota.
- You will sell directly and potentially alongside channel partners to close new business and
upsell to existing accounts.
- Analyze regional market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create
new sales growth opportunities.
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the enterprise unit sales and
The ideal candidate would bring:
- Proven experience in selling educational technology solutions (content + technology) to
scaleups and enterprise.
- Strong knowledge of e-learning solutions such as Learning Management Systems.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, excited for the challenge of being the first dedicated corporate KAM
on the ground on representing our company and building our brand across the region.
- Prior experience in achieving and surpassing new sales quotas as part of a KAM role.
- Excellent consultative selling, communication and presentation skills. Excellent in navigating
complex sales and closing enterprise deals.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM.
- Hunter mentality to the team. Well-organized and prepared. Able to work towards clear
- Able to work remotely and travel frequently, if needed.
- Shows passion for continuous learning and education.
It will be a big Plus:
- Good network to help build a new sales pipeline.
- Previous experience building and managing a high-performing sales team.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- Fulltime and permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!