We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and includes some of the champions from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, the company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create the Corporate learning plan for the company’s employees and ensure that is correctly implemented.
- Manage Learning Experiences in Odilo Ecosystem.
- Implement levers to create awareness, ensuring client and end-user onboarding
- Implement levers to activation and engagement with employees such as content campaigns, webinars, mailings…
- Ensuring that clients continuously take full advantage of their Unlimited Learning Ecosystem and services to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage client’s platform.
- Lead relationship with the client with regular follow-ups; explaining learning performance, learning achievements, and new product features
- Creating and encouraging relationships of trust with clients. Make sure that we understand the client’s needs to detect potential upselling actions.
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in learning and development processes and tools.
- Knows at least 2 LMS of companies.
- Is passionate about technology; can rapidly understand and explain technological concepts.
- Is fluent in English.
- Works well independently and to established deadlines.
- Has excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Can easily understand client needs and identify opportunities.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management.
- Can work remotely
- Medium-high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Has marketing knowledge to help with the dissemination and visibility of Odilo products.
- Is passionate about reading and learning.
It would be a big plus:
- Knowledge in reporting tools like CRM.
- Bilingual in English
- Fluent in French and/or Portuguese
- Prior experience using online tools to create explanatory videos, webinars for product training sessions in a clear, simple, and concise manner.
- Is skilled when it comes to building and maintaining solid relationships with clients and generating good connections.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!