We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Product Associate you will be oriented in keeping our Unlimited Digital Learning Ecosystem working perfectly to assure the best user experience among our clients.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to everything from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning using our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Curate content for the monthly campaigns, select and upload brand new digital resources every month to our Learning Environments, and curate external resources like podcasts and videos.
- Curate lists of content by request of specific clients, coordinate the creation of banners, and follow up on specific maintenance tasks performed by the Product Technology team.
- Provide full support to the Product Owner by ensuring quality of actions performed on the product.
- Follow up key publishers and be familiar with their content strategy
- Be up to date with regards to different learning strategies such as cohorted-based learning or self-paced learning
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- A Degree in Data Management or Data Analytics
- Strong learning capabilities, ready to get adapted to a fast changing environment
- Highly organized and a data-driven mindset
- Special interest toward learning and education, with a lifelong learning mindset
- Commitment towards accomplishing responsibilities
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
What would make us happy:
- Big Data Skills
- Strong ownership mindset
- Teamwork commitment
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work options available.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!